2007年10月16日

記日|STARBUCKS ESPRESSO BROWINE / SMALLVILLE

Today afternoon, I bought hot soy latte and a cake that's name is starbucks espresso browine.
I have eaten it in taiwan. I forgot it for a very long time.
It's so delicious. Maybe it's a little sweet. But eat it with sugar-free coffee is perfect.
Today when I finished it, I became very very happy.I feel super good. ha~ha~
Sometimes just a little thing, It is also the source of happiness.

This days I saw American TV series "SMALLVILLE".
The translation of Chinese subtitles is not good.
So about the subtitles I changed chinese for english.
The English subtitles can help me to know what they say, because the actors often speak too fast.

SMALLVILLE
SMALLIVILLE



TONIGHT IN STARBUCKS
ICE GREEN TEA LATTE DRINK TEST
STARBUCKS PEPPERMINT
DRAWING HANDWRITINGNOTE
CAFE' BUONGIORNO BISCOTTI
20071017-STARBUCKS

沒有留言: